The other day I put Trey on his back on the play mat that you see in the pictures below. I was on the phone / computer with EZ Pass (side note - they need me to send in a copy of a marriage license to change my name. Ummmm if someone wants to go through the trouble of stealing my car which the tag is linked to, hack into my account with my user name and password and change my name because that is what is going to get them caught ... just let them do it. Frankly at that point, they deserve it) when I saw Trey disappear from my left peripheral only to appear a few moments in my right peripheral.
Pretty impressive movement ! - which is what he will say to me one day when I'm in a home drinking prune juice.
Thankfully he gave up right before he took a sharp turn and plummeted down the stairs. I guess it's time to go gate shopping!


No comments:
Post a Comment