The first time Trey sat in the tub, he was totally frozen. But after sometime he warmed up to the tub and splashed around like a mad man. Melted my heart. He also thought it was really funny when I put his squeak toys on the side of the tub. I am such a riot sometimes! Here are a few pics ...
Love his big blue peepers ...
Trey is only 6 months old in this pic but if he plays his cards right (and eats like I eat every day), he might look pretty much like this at 60 (thinning hair ... rolls .... overall hot) ...
All fresh and clean and covering his man bits like the gentleman that he is ...
We love this little man so much it's crazy. Everyday is fun and exciting (regardless of what Cory thinks). Just yesterday he learned to roll over from his back to his stomach (he's been rolling the other way since August), and now he is squirming backwards in a reverse crawl move! It's only a matter of time until he's headed off to college and I am not so silently judging his girlfriends *sigh*.




No comments:
Post a Comment