Well we just wrapped up Trey's first Thanksgiving! It started with Uncle Neel, Aunt Suzi and Bear and finished with a blend of Cory's mom's family members. It was quite delightful and full of deliciousness. Since I knew there was going to be one really annoying camera person there *cough* my father-in-law *cough*, I didn't want to bring my camera. So I barely have any pics except for a few blurry camera phone shots …
Measuring the boys up against each other …
The boys lost in deep convo ….
And the boys just being cute boys (with a splash of cute Aunt Becky) ...
All tryptophan'ed out …
I would say Trey's first holiday was a great success. Looking forward to next years Thanksgiving when he will actually be enjoying solid foods!
Only 27 more days until Christmas with the Shaws and the Smiths !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment