Monday, February 10, 2014

Followed by a Fantastic Lil February

Shortly after we got out of the hospital, Trey became a full fledged crawler which was super exciting … 


Well as of Super Bowl Sunday (2/2), we have a stander!  Cory and I were cooking in our kitchen with our back to Trey.  When I turned around, I was shocked to see Trey standing next to the kitchen table!  About two days later, Trey built up the courage to stand up on EVERYTHING.  Couches, tv stands, toys, people, Buckley (he's attempted a few times but Buckley isn't having it!), etc. It has been fun to watch him explore. 


Another exciting development happened yesterday (2/9).  Trey finally started to babble!  He has been a quiet boy which had me a little concerned but since yesterday he has not stopped saying ba ba ba!  Sometimes he gets a little ma or da noise out so we are waiting on the edge of our seat for him to finally address us by our proper names! 


I love seeing my little chunk of lamb develop.  It has been a pure blasty blast.  Welp off we go to his 9 month appointment.  Maybe the dr will have pointers on getting this kid to finally eat solids! 

No comments:

Post a Comment